Thursday, March 29, 2012

Data Space Problem

Hello:
I have several SQL 2000 databases that displays 0 space
available when I view the properties of the database.
However when I change to the taskpad view, the view
indicates that there is space available.
Is this some kind of bug in SQL Server? Is there any fix
for it?
Any help would be appreciated?
Brennanrun DBCC UPDATEUSAGE and see if that helps.
Andrew J. Kelly SQL MVP
"Brennan" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:59ea01c40090$b4eedc60$a401280a@.phx.gbl...
> Hello:
> I have several SQL 2000 databases that displays 0 space
> available when I view the properties of the database.
> However when I change to the taskpad view, the view
> indicates that there is space available.
> Is this some kind of bug in SQL Server? Is there any fix
> for it?
> Any help would be appreciated?
> Brennan|||Thanks
That worked
Brennan

>--Original Message--
>run DBCC UPDATEUSAGE and see if that helps.
>--
>Andrew J. Kelly SQL MVP
>
>"Brennan" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>news:59ea01c40090$b4eedc60$a401280a@.phx.gbl...
fix
>
>.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment